are locally based Shea Butter producer/supplier in Tamale, Northern
Ghana. Our business promotes Shea Butter produced in Northern Ghana
and in the West Africa region. The fundamental objective of our business
is to promote, foster and grow community based commerce in Shea Butter
in order to create employment and income opportunities locally within
Ghana's Northern Communities.
- To be a producer and supplier of high quality locally produced unrefined
- To work with Shea butter producers and NGOs' to promote and find
workable strategies that provide/enhance fair trade environment to
locally made Ghanaian Shea butter;
- To encourage international business to buy Shea Butter made in Africa
so as to enhance economic and social reforms and ease poverty;
- To participate create sustainable employment and income opportunities
in Ghana's Shea Butter producing communities.
- Build alliance with businesses who share the vision of promoting
and achieving fair trade and to grow business and economic activities
in Ghana's Northern rural communities;
- Economic circumstances of Shea Butter producers groups;
- Subsistence living - farming; sheanuts; sheabutter;
- Generally, individuals/households in the community are enterprising.
Each producer can and often do pursue market outlets on their own
but can also opt into a co-op;
- Prices paid are always negotiated in free and open market conditions.
Producers do not negotiate in isolation of general market conditions.
In fact, there are several market venues and they always have options.